This module is structured to help you plan and deliver the environmental training, as part of environmental management systems (EMS) implementation or for the purposes of general environmental improvements. In particular the module will help you to:
- Appreciate the role that environmental training plays in implementing an EMS.
- Learn about the different types of training.
- Understand how to analyse environmental training needs.
- Devise a training strategy.
- Choose the best training methods for you organisation.
This module is useful for those implementing an EMS, and, similarly, for those who are not but who would like to begin some environmental training of their personnel.
For those of you who want to obtain CAT (credit accumulation transfer) points towards a degree, this module is worth 7 points.